- Managing Member
Jane L. Stafford founded Stafford Law Firm LLC in 2004 after gaining more than 20 years securities law experience with several highly regarded firms. Ms. Stafford focuses her practice in the area of securities law representing clients in regulatory compliance, enforcement actions and general regulatory matters as well as investors seeking recovery of lost funds.
She contributes to many eleemosynary activities, both in lecturing, writing and furthering interests of the securities industry. She is a Senior Fellow, College of Regulatory Compliance, New York NY, and has acted as general counsel for that organization and other industry trade groups.
Areas of Practice
- Securities 100%
- Missouri, 1982
- Kansas, 2014
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1982
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- General Counsel, Regulatory Compliance Association, Inc., New York NY
- Senior Fellow, College of Regulatory Compliance, New York NY
- Chairman of Securities Committee, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.
- Vice Chairman of Corporate Law Committee and member of the Continuing Legal Education Committee, Missouri Bar Association
- President, General Counsel, director and member of the Kansas City Securities Association
- Member of Securities Trading Association, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, and the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association